***Updated January 18, 2021***
* Our office continues to be open normal business hours providing care in a safe environment!*
To protect patients, staff and reduce potential contact and exposures, please be aware of our current office protocols:
1. “Mask/Face covering”- The State of Colorado and DORA (The state agency that issues our dental license) require all patients to arrive wearing a mask or cloth face covering while in our office, with the exception of direct patient care. We will not be able to provide masks to patients due to limited availability. Please contact our office prior to your appointment if you are not able to comply.
2. "Limited Waiting Room"- Please do not arrive early to your appointment - in an effort to limit contact in our waiting room we ask that patients arrive at their appointment time and not before. In the instance we are running late, our office will call you to request you wait in your car until your provider is ready to see you.
3. "Social Distancing"- we ask that only the patient come to their appointment, unless the patient is a minor.
4. "Pre-screening"- Patients will be required to complete a COVID-specific health history/screening prior to their appointment.
5. “Temperature Evaluation”- Patients will have their temperature taken at the front desk. An individual recording a temperature of 100.4F or above will be rescheduled. All staff members are also monitored with daily health and temperature checks.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your confidence in our care!
Dr Jim, Dr Caron, Lori, Shelley, Karen, Julie, Lori, LeVon, Julie, Katie
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
We are committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive dental care founded on improving and maintaining overall dental health and appearance.
We provide our patients with personalized and gentle care. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, integrity, and thorough dental care. You will always be treated with respect and receive the individual attention you deserve.
Our collaborative approach among our providers and emphasis on compassionate care will help you and your family maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Office Hours: M-Th 7am-5pm, Friday 7am-4pm
Location: 6355 Ward Road Suite 410 Arvada, CO 80004
Some of the services that we provide include:
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you will find useful and interesting.