***Updated July 29, 2020***
At this time, to protect patients, staff and reduce potential contact and exposures, please be aware of our new office protocols:
1. If you have a scheduled appointment and you currently have/have had symptoms or a known exposure to COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
2. “Mask/Face covering”- The State of Colorado and DORA (The State agency that issues our dental license) require all patients to arrive wearing a mask or cloth face covering while in our office, with the exception of direct patient care. We will not be able to provide masks to patients due to limited availability. Please contact our office prior to your appointment if you are not able to comply.
3. “Safer at Home”- Recommendation for COVID-19 high risk individuals to defer elective/preventative dental care until it is deemed safer to do so. Per the CDC, COVID-19 high risk individuals are those 65 years of age or older and people of all ages with underlying a medical condition, particularly if not well controlled. Please contact our office if you are scheduled and want to defer your treatment at this time. We will do our best to accommodate you on a future date.
3. "Limited Waiting Room"- Please do not arrive early to your appointment - in an effort to limit contact in our waiting room we ask that patients arrive at their appointment time and not before. In the instance we are running late, our office will call you to request you wait in your car until your provider is ready to see you.
4. "Social Distancing"- we ask that only the patient come to their appointment, unless the patient is a minor.
5. "Pre-screening"- Patients will be required to complete a COVID-specific health history/screening prior to their appointment. Treatment will be focused on those patients who are evaluated to be "low-risk" based on their screening/health history.
6. “Temperature Evaluation”- Patients will have their temperature taken at the front desk. An individual recording a temperature of 100.4F or above will be rescheduled. All staff members are also monitored with daily temperature checks.
With the spread of COVID-19, the Holmes Family Dentistry team want you to know that we remain diligent in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We are monitoring the situation closely and adapting as necessary to align with Colorado's standards and those of the CDC.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your confidence in our care!
Dr Jim, Dr Caron, Lori, Shelley, Karen, Julie, Lori, LeVon, Julie
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
We are committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive dental care founded on improving and maintaining overall dental health and appearance.
We provide our patients with personalized and gentle care. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, integrity, and thorough dental care. You will always be treated with respect and receive the individual attention you deserve.
Our collaborative approach among our providers and emphasis on compassionate care will help you and your family maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles.
Office Hours: M-Th 7am-6pm, Friday 7am-4pm
**New Hours Starting September 21, 2020: M-Th 7am-5pm, Fri 7am-4pm**
Location: 6355 Ward Road Suite 410 Arvada, CO 80004
Some of the services that we provide include:
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you will find useful and interesting.